James' Face Thread

J

James Driscoll

Everyone knows the faces on Cricket 2002 aren't great, so it's just aswell people make better ones. I can't be bothered to make any big patches but I'm happy to make small things like faces and ctm's.

So if you want either, just post a request here. This is mainly for faces, but I'll still make some ctm's if people want them.

Anyway, I've made a few faces for people to have a look at. I'll post a preview of them and then post them for download.

For any requests, I'll look for photos myself, but if you can find a decent photo beforehand, I can probably get the face made and posted here twice as quickly.

Looking forward to our requests!

J

James Driscoll

Sorry, forgot to attach the preview. :wacko:

Here it is anyway...

Attachments

• engfaces.jpg
    engfaces.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
J

James Driscoll

Ok, I'm uploading them now...

Faces for Vaughan, Thorpe, Hoggard, Harmison and Read.

Attachments

• England_Faces.zip
    144.9 KB · Views: 55

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
James, those faces are ridiculously good and you know it. Any faces from the counties would be a bonus, how about some from champions sussex?

J

James Driscoll

:D I've finally started using Adobe Photoshop and it's alot better to use.

I'll have a look at the Sussex website. Any particular players in mind?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Adams, (CMJ you've done?), Cottey, Goodwin, Ambrose, Prior, Lewry.
+ can you send me the files I need asap.

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can u please make the new pakistan team, including Imran Farhat and ohter players, thanks alot!

J

James Driscoll

I'll see what I can do for those Sussex players. The hardest bit is finding half-decent pictures.

When I've finished those I'll try and make some Pakistan ones. I've see some decent quality photos on CricInfo so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the compliments, I'll try to make the rest just as good as the England faces.

And there is a tutorial for making faces on this site. That's how I learned. Just look in the tutorial section.

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...good work there!!
i have some competion now...:)
btw as for the pak ctm file i made 1...it's in a thread called rahul's updated ctms....it's got all the latest players from the current series....try it out!!

N

Neo!

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Oct 27 2003, 10:02 PM

And there is a tutorial for making faces on this site. That's how I learned. Just look in the tutorial section.
thanks

S

steve121157

Would like a decent Trescothick face when you have the time.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Trescothick.png
    Trescothick.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread