Requests Accepted Jaz's Jizzy Graphics

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Back for a while hopefully. Got back into it by following fear_09's tutorial, which I must say was a fantastic tutorial, and did it all bar the complicated step as I was in a rush. :p Anyway here it is:

Berbatov.jpg

Then I challenged Punterpupnroy to a GFX battle and here is my entry for the battle:

Muntari.jpg

C + C welcome, but try not to think about my old sigs, which I must admit, were terrible. ;)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
*Laughs jizz* :p

That's a good effort with Fear's tut, seeing as you've just got back into graphics. I like the text, it goes well with the background (for both sigs) but you need to place it better. I think it's too far away from the render. The back ground on the first sig is nice but on the second one it lacks colour I think. Needs a bit more stand out. For both of them the light texture (?) at the bottom of the render kind of ruins it. I think it's a C4D for the Sulley Muntari one which would've been good behind the render. Also when using light textures, erase any parts you don't like. For each light texture layer just focus on one bit.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
*Laughs jizz* :p

That's a good effort with Fear's tut, seeing as you've just got back into graphics. I like the text, it goes well with the background (for both sigs) but you need to place it better. I think it's too far away from the render. The back ground on the first sig is nice but on the second one it lacks colour I think. Needs a bit more stand out. For both of them the light texture (?) at the bottom of the render kind of ruins it. I think it's a C4D for the Sulley Muntari one which would've been good behind the render. Also when using light textures, erase any parts you don't like. For each light texture layer just focus on one bit.

Cheers. Yeah I did forget to erase some parts of the light texture in some places which probably would of improved both sigs. The Muntari sig is my favourite out of the two to be honest because it blends in and the lack of colour is just to go with the theme of the sig.

Like I said, thanks for the constructive criticism. :)

Muntari certainly is jizzing in the bottom one :p

Kudos on that, I knew someone would say that in the first few posts. :D

Jaztheman added 43 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

RaulGonzalez.jpg

I don't like it that much. The render is too bland and there is too much going on in the background. I didn't want to use light textures on Raul Gonzalez for some reason in this signature. Oh well, some people might like it.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Render isn't bland, it's overdone. Lower the opacity of some of the layers. The background itself is good. The use of light textures is poor. Like I've said for others, you need to use the right colour scheme of light textures and erase any part that's weird. The text is good and I like it.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Something relating to Jungle snakes etc.

Okay that's a bit vague but I'll give it my best. Never done this kind of sig but we'll see how it goes...

On second thoughts I might only accept Sport sigs as I haven't a clue where to start with this sig. :p

Users who are viewing this thread