June 10th: Supersoakers v Indian Warriors [ODI RD7]

It was really a close match , cannot beleive we lost in the end .This was really an unfortunate incident :mad: Congrats Soakers

GAAAAAH SOOOO CLOSE! A semblance of my last years' OD form returning as well. We did well nonetheless.

Thats a very very thrilling match! Soakers bowled wonderfully at the end for the win! All of the players made vital contributions! Congrats Soakers! :)

They do give a better picture on how things went during the game. :cool:

They look great! Splendid work! :)

Nice work with the graphics (I sincerely hope you didn't do it manually...). Great win from the Soakers. Looks like we play well when I'm traveling. :p

Didn't think we had enough on the board, especially when that second wicket partnership for the Warriors was rocking.

Well scores are filled in manually which only takes 5 mins and rest is the result of time I put in developing the excel file last year. :cool:

Well scores are filled in manually which only takes 5 mins and rest is the result of time I put in developing the excel file last year. :cool:
Ooh. Still some effort, ;). Doesn't Excel support VBScript? I'm sure someone could write a nifty little macro to help you out. I remember making graphs like that while watching test matches because DD wouldn't do anything of the sort.

I wish to study VBA someday inside out cause there is so much one can do in excel but hard to find time these days.

wow! simply amazing soakers! damn another 100 missed!

arrgh!! why do i always have to miss a 100?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread