Just a lil bit.................................

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys i have got good news for those new ones who find out to take wickets in cricket 2005. Dont use any patch just to one thing download eddie gameplay patch and from that just extract field settings from eddie folder to ea sports cricket 2005 folder...........................

Now just bowl good line and length and the cpu will make mistakes and run rate will not go more that 8 runs per over and you will get wickets.

Also the cpu will play the bowl on merit and no slogging will be there just realistic cricket scores for the first 4 overs.

Rahul S

Will people please stop making threads about how to bowl out a opposing team easily.
Whats the point in playing a cricket game if your just going to bowl the same length?

Cowburn199 said:
Will people please stop making threads about how to bowl out a opposing team easily.
Whats the point in playing a cricket game if your just going to bowl the same length?
I agree but I think that was for those guys who are unable to take even one wicket

But its basically a cheat...whats the difficulty in having to bat and get like 14 runs?

Users who are viewing this thread