just wanted to ask some questions.....

shuhair

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1) In this game, does the umpire give wrong LBW decions?
2) Does the confidence meter have any affect?
3) And is it easy to get computer out?
4) Can you smash 5 sixes an ocver like you cud in c2002?

I m in the uk currently, if i buy it from america (through internet) how more expensive is it? how long does it take to come?

If you guys answer these questions, i will be very very grateful.
Thanks for your covenience.

Take care :)

1) Yes they do, but it seems more like a bug, or a mis-programming as the benefit of the doubt is always given to the bowler (for some reason)

2 & 4) Yes it has an Effect on the batsman's ability to time balls...and well once it increases well...it's realistic but it also has a bug. It goes up (as it should) against defensive shots...but if you score 9 off 51 runs by 90% of the time...dodgily defending...how can you have full confidence if you couldn't even time your forward defensive strokes.....

I think they 5 sixes an over thing would come about if your confidence meter is almost, or completely full (that's why I grouped the answers...)

3) People think they get them out easily...but I bowl the basics (offstump channel) good realistic length and I get planked all over (and out of) the ground.

Not sure about the buying questions because I got my aunt to carry one over from Australia for me (what a lucky guy I am...)

Users who are viewing this thread