Kaif + yuv sound plz

A

ahmed

I been trying to mannualy edit a few players but dont know how to edit a sound for them. can someone plz send me a sound file for yuvraj singh and moh. kaif or atleast tell me how to edit sound files. The email address is
[email protected]

thanks

A

ahmed

Thanks andrew.. my 1st post here.. so dont really know my way around .. i m still a newbie . wait a tailender actually :D

A

ahmed

Alright i just tried the tom hicks editor. it works for everything but the audio. cant click on replace audio or play audio for some reason.. and as for the link. well i got a few questions... and yes i know its a n00b question..

1st- how do i open pak files ? what kind of programm do i have to use?

2-where do i find the hex editor and a good audio editor ? i know the site has a link for hex editing but theres nothing there ...... someone plz help
thanks

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For the Tom Hicks editor, is the replace and play audio there? If it is what happens when you click on it? Do you get an error?

Your others:

1. It tells you in the tutorial, its very hard.
2. Search for one on free, legitemate, download sites.... try download.com

A

ahmed

Tom's editor isnt working. but the good news is that i found a pak file opener. got the hex editor . and found the files that i want to get rid of . now my problem is that i cant find an audio file of kaif and yuvraj. ne help guys ?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Try it yourself if you've got a microphone. :D Otherwise there was a sound and face update posted on Vineets site recently, have a look there. And look in the sound section too.

A

ahmed

Oh thanks i just found files for yuvraj. but still need a good sound editor. any suggestions?

A

ahmed

Found an editor as well. but now i m tired its 6 am. gotta get some sleep. thanks for the help andrew. will finish the job tomm and let u know how it went :)

Users who are viewing this thread