Keep Getting Smashed/Getting Out

CosmoKram3r

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how do people play this game? every ball i ball i get smashed for 4's and 6's!!!! and their on the stumps, full speed, slower balls and everything.... i sometimes luckyly get a wicket.

and every time i bat and try to use the power shot i get out!!! and even playing normal shot and by pressing <- for the cut on front foot i get caught... doez any1 have lyk a guide or a way to get better at this game?

thanks

Try 50 over matches as the pacing files are more realistic. Also don't try and smash it with the six hit until your confidence is up.

what are "pacing files"? and do u have any batting/bowling tipz to be better ?

Pacing files determine how fast the computer scores and how aggressive they are. There are various batting and bowling tips posted around the forum if you use the search option.

the red bar at the top of your screen is the confidence meter
the more this bar is filled, the more confidence your batsmen has and the more likely power shots will be effected safely.

Friend i found it very difficult early. my advice is u play 2 to 3 test matches then u will master it all. check the hof since i have records now. thats what i say just play a long innings. first try it in medium then switch to hard

It's quite simple to score boundaries without using the extra power button. Early on in the innings, try the cover drive. You get a lot of fours that way.

If you thouroughly read your game manual it has a few tips and hints, as well as talking all about your confidence meter.

Keep the ball on the ground, thats my advice u dont need to smash it over the ropes. just as the ball pitches is when u want o play the shot. i love when bowlers play it wide of off stump to a right hander and play at a good length, just press left and s sorted 4 runs no problems.

thankz 4 the help... u kno watz funny ? :P set it to easy mode and play a test match against bangladesh and use sri lanka. bowl off spin with murali and russel arnold and u will get non stop wicketz hahahah i got them all out for 2 runs :P

Users who are viewing this thread