Wealey's Realism Gameplay Tweaks

stylo9000

School Cricketer
Most "realism" sliders I see are for people who are very good at the game, but I'm wondering what batting sliders I should modify to have a more 'real' feel without making the game extremely difficult? I.e. balanced more around the default "Medium" difficulty, not Hardest.

It would be great if the Community feature also allowed us to download custom difficulties, as many sports titles have done in the past.

@Gamer Pradosh has done the most detailed video I have seen on sliders, but his are balanced around Hardest difficulty.

Last edited:

Will6363

School Cricketer
Most "realism" sliders I see are for people who are very good at the game, but I'm wondering what batting sliders I should modify to have a more 'real' feel without making the game extremely difficult? I.e. balanced more around the default "Medium" difficulty, not Hardest.

It would be great if the Community feature also allowed us to download custom difficulties, as many sports titles have done in the past.

@Gamer Pradosh has done the most detailed video I have seen on sliders, but his are balanced around Hardest difficulty.
Keep them at the difficulty your happy with and just adjust the physics sliders to whatever part of the world you are playing

Users who are viewing this thread