Kev's 2004 Graphics & Requests

Hi Kev

this is related to your SA domestic one day kits, any chance of setting it up so the files replace kits other than the aussie domestic ING one day kits, i would like to keep the aussie domestic ING kits at the same time as the SA one's

cheers
AH :)

asheswonder said:
Hi Kev

this is related to your SA domestic one day kits, any chance of setting it up so the files replace kits other than the aussie domestic ING one day kits, i would like to keep the aussie domestic ING kits at the same time as the SA one's

cheers
AH :)
The only way you could do this, is backup your kits before installing. Install the kits and manually save each image, import them to the kit you want to then import your backup. Unfortunately because I use a photoshop action to create my kits, I dont keep any of the files used to create the kits (only a master template I use), each set of files is overwritten each time I make a kit.

Thanks for Stumps and Kits they are very good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for Stumps and Kits they are very good. Keep up the good work. :clap

Hi Kev, :help :help
1. Can you please make some outfields for c2004?? :help :help :help :help
2. Boucher,Nel and Dhoni's faces for c2004?? :help :help :help :help :help

cricket doctor said:
Hi Kev, :help :help
1. Can you please make some outfields for c2004?? :help :help :help :help
2. Boucher,Nel and Dhoni's faces for c2004?? :help :help :help :help :help
kevmead said:
masterp26189, I tried making new outfields but havent really managed to make anything that looks better than the game, the outfield is pretty limited in cricket2004 as its made up of lots of 512x512 square patches.
This was only 6 posts earlier. If I can find some decent pics of the players faces it shouldnt be a problem though

I had a go at Boucher's face, but havent tried it in game yet....

Attachments

• boucher.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 118
Kev, Kev, Kevin please will you make the new Castle Lager stumps and pitch ad, used in the South Africa vs. Australia series ? :help

Here are the stumps in GI format to replace the test stumps. I think they are about right (You cant have 3 different stumps so this will have to do). I couldnt find a decent pic of the PitchAd, is it just the Castle Lager logo or is there text with it?

Edit:

I've added a screenshot of my PitchAd (Work in Progress). I only found 2 pictures which sort of shows it. Is this about right?

Attachments

• new-castle-stumps.jpg
    new-castle-stumps.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 70
  • New-Castle-Test-Stumps.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 24
  • castlepitchadv1.jpg
    castlepitchadv1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
SPOT ON !!!

You are the man, welcome back. Thank you eversomuch Kev.

Yes, that is the correct detail for the pitch ad, no text is drawn. :hpraise

Last edited:
Ok here is the PitchAd and as a bonus the rope used as well, they are not in GI format so you can import the PitchAd where you want. To import the rope you must have added it to the bmplist for GI3, the text required can be found earlier in this thread. Dont forget to use the Format Palette option in GI3 to make the PitchAd transparent,

Attachments

• castle.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread