Keyboard Sticking

Cricketer96

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey im a new member to the forum and i am bowling but my keyboard seems to have stopped responding. It was ok before but when aiming my cursor arrows just move to the left and it keeps playing wides and no balls. Has anyone else had this problem.

scootw**ker will you stop posting useless posts cause the only reason you're doing this is cause you want to build up your post count

You're such a kid:mad:

Originally posted by straw
scootw**ker will you stop posting useless posts cause the only reason you're doing this is cause you want to build up your post count

You're such a kid:mad:

Yeah there has been alot of this going on from several members recently, if it is only done to improve post counts perhaps when spotted by moderators and is so obviously not contributing to the topic a penalty in post counts e.g. -10 posts could be implemented.

Well I appreciate this idea. This is good for posting useless things. I being the member since 2002 and my post count is 151, just because I dont post unless its very important. I only post review, noticed bugs and the replies to queries. Thats Solve

Users who are viewing this thread