King Pietersen's Fantasy Bats **Requests On**

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Was just on photoshop and thought i'd have a mess around with a few bat templates that i had made for bats as part of mine and treva's bat pack. I then came across my Woodworm Torch template, and remembered a request someone had in the cricket 07 thread a good few months back. So, i thought i'd design, the Woodworm Pink Pietersen. Its the same design as the Woodworm Torch and Flame, but comes in funky pink, with a nice pink grip :p So, give me your views and reviews. Also, requests are open, so any bats that you fancy, can be anything, a Green Powerbow, Pink Kahuna, whatever. Just ask, and i'll give it my best :D.

PinkPietersen1.jpg
PinkPietersen2.jpg

Attachments

• Woodworm Pink Pietersen.zip
    317.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice bat KP, you are on your way to be a great batmaker.:D
But, I have noticed that you use the wood texture created by Burma's Finest for C07, which would be redistributing other's work, and will not be acceptable unless the creator himself allowed you to do so. Therefore unless BF allows you (or already allowed you, I don't know) to use his bat texture, you really cannot release them as your works.
batsbm0.jpg

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nice bat KP, you are on your way to be a great batmaker.:D
But, I have noticed that you use the wood texture created by Burma's Finest for C07, which would be redistributing other's work, and will not be acceptable unless the creator himself allowed you to do so. Therefore unless BF allows you (or already allowed you, I don't know) to use his bat texture, you really cannot release them as your works.
batsbm0.jpg

Its hardly like i just copied the file, renamed it and distributed it as my own :S. Its completely changed, different text, different colours, and its a different template/face design. I'm not completely clued up with the rules concerning plagiraism, but surely what i've done isnt breaking the rules ? If it is, i will remove file and use it for personal use only. Sorry to Burma and to the mods if it is a break of the rules. !!!

Edit: I've made the sufficient changes to the wood texture, and will edit the first post to include it. I hope there will be no hard feelings. I have learnt from my mistakes, and it wont happen again !!!!!.

Here is proof of the changes:
Template:
Template.jpg

Texture used:
Textureused.png

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lovin that bat anyways, maybe a future option for KP;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm..No requests yet mate. I still don't have the game yet. I need to wait until I get my Bank Statement so I can verify my PayPal account.

I love the C04 crowds in the first post lol

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Mind if I request a Gray Nicolls Lazer bat:
6332.jpg

And feel free to play with the colour of the grip. ;)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Here you go mate..... comes with blue grip, and your name on the back :P

Sample1.png
Sample2.png

Attachments

• Gray Nicolls Lazer.zip
    508.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Wow that was quick work! I really like the blue grip, and although the CNBD part was rather inessential, it will suffice. Reps for your work. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread