Kinnect/Move/Wii support?

javs52

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can this edition (through a patch) or the next edition of cricket game support the motion sensing technologies?

already i know tiger woods pga tour on wii works, wondering how they can implement a cricket game....

honestly, if they can have this feature, I will love it!!!

I too would love to play a Cricket game on the upcoming kinect technology :D

It might take sometime for some game developer to develop a game for wii/kinect/move

Like one of the devs said in an interview, good luck playing a full test match with move/kinect/wii. It'll be the ultimate game for fitness :D

that would be brilliant but i think it should be a full game concentrating on batting as the bowling would be too inaccurate (and would need too much space for me)

batting with motion control is what i have been hoping for since the wii came out and i think with the new accuracy offered by move and kinect it could be possible

Like one of the devs said in an interview, good luck playing a full test match with move/kinect/wii. It'll be the ultimate game for fitness :D

Expect too many dropped catches or too many broken objects in the living room:D

I would love kinect support in the game if it senses user to such detail that player's stance is sensed in real-time rather than having some predetermined stance. Then the game would absolutely rock. Imagine each of us taking funny stances in online matches and playing agricultural shots which would make dhoni proud. :D

You know what I'd love Kinnect support for? Fight Night. That would make the game unbelievable and great for fitness as well - it'll be like boxercise mixed with video gaming!

If there is realtime sensing then expect some real-time sledging to with mike and visual gestures(even they would be unique)... Awwwe man.... possibilities are infinite.......
But i'm afraid online games then might get R-Rated for some younger pc members:D

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

with kinect we can do sreesanth's crazy dance after hitting Nell for six :banana2:banana2 ;)

Possibilities are infinite....... GTA 5 anyone? Some scenes........

You know what I'd love Kinnect support for? Fight Night. That would make the game unbelievable and great for fitness as well - it'll be like boxercise mixed with video gaming!
i believe there is a boxing game coming on kinect sports, i saw on the kinect trailers.....

no in a decade will we such technolgy being implemented for cricket, shame on you for raising our hopes,

I would love kinect support in the game if it senses user to such detail that player's stance is sensed in real-time rather than having some predetermined stance. Then the game would absolutely rock. Imagine each of us taking funny stances in online matches and playing agricultural shots which would make dhoni proud. :D

I am already looking forward to practicing my version of Dilscoop/McScoop. And I am willing to bet nobody can beat elegance of my chinese/french cut :D

I can imagine my shoulders being sore of swaying my hands for every ball and shot. We might even see some performance enhancing drugs :laugh

I think it is a long shot (Motion sensor etc.,) for games like cricket, we will be easily bored and tired after a few minutes of swinging and rotating, leave alone running between the wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread