Kit Editing

S

SHAHZEB 007

Can someone make a Kit editing tutorial so i know how to edit my own kits!!
Dankie, Troy

H

harrisshahzad

Kit editing is real easy! Just open up the File and the Moment u look at it u know what to do! Take the Aussie kit 4 example! I opened it up and after playing the game! I knew were to put my different colours! I will use My Retro Aussie Kit! I opened it up and knew that the Sides were the Arms when batting! I will send u a in depth version later but i hope this will start u off!

S

SHAHZEB 007

Dankie 109 not out, but im still in trouble, an in depth tutorial is what i need!!!

I

imported_robcooki

i dont realy know how to do it but i have done a few using paint shop pro 7
what i did was open the practice kits in the data\graphics\uniform\practice folder in the cricket 2002 directory you want kit01 for the front of the shirt and kit02 for the back kit03 and 07 are the pants
with kit01 i selected all of the uniform the arms and shirt font with the crop icon (or whatever its called) and made the shirt a grey scale picture so i would have a blank shirt to use and also keeping the folds in the jumper..less work for me... i did this with the back and the pants legs also.....
from there i just experimented......
i found pictures of the teams i wanted to change and there team logos to edit over the ones on the practice shirt....
i hope this helps a little like i said i dont really know how to do it but i did my best trying to explain........ :)

S

SHAHZEB 007

109 Not out!! I hope you have not forgotten about the tuturiol you promised me, im am waiting very eagerly. If you are still in the process od creating it i apoligise for my nagging. I understand everyone has other things to do, so i was just putting in a reminder if you had forgotten!
Baie Dankie,
Troy :D

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kit 1 stands for shirt front
Kit 2 - shirt back
Kit 3 - leg left
Kit 7 - leg right
Just experiment a bit and u will understand everything
First modify existing kits

Here is where u will find the uniforms