Kit Making Contest ... A Proposal

S

sarmad

hi there

I have a proposal which i wanted to tell u ppl for a very long time. This is related to the kit makers. A team very few times changes its ODI or test kits and therefore they donot get a lot of oppurtunities of making a number of kits after the few months of release of the game. Also the ppl restrict themselves on making the kits which are in use of the team.

The proposal which i have got is to hold a Kit Making Contest on weekly basis ( can be upto 10 days). Every week a team (international) will be announced and the kit makers or the others who want to participate in it will have to make a design which they think is the best for that team. there can be some restrictions in the contest like u have to design a kit which is never been used before. This will enable the ppl to bring their hidden imaginations(fantasies as well) in this platform and we might see some new kit makers as well.

The contest will be judged by a panel of 5 ppl which will be chosen 2 or 3 days before the contest starts.None of these judges will be a kit maker ;).

Tell me what u ppl think abt this. I am waiting for ur reply

Thanx :D

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah that seems like a good idea. Hopefully on the forums alot of people will be interested!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, people always like new and updated kits -some tweaking may be necessary to your proposal but a great idea !

Ste

Executive member
Yeah I agree f0bstyle, I might even have ago! So who wants to be judges and what should the first kit be?

brad352

Executive member
Sounds like a good idea, the only question is how many people are interested

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
I'll judge as well if you want. How about making the first kit Australia since we've had the same one for a while

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Well Its a very good idea. Similarly after kit making contest, we can come up to several other contests too, like faces, pitch ads, ad board, and if we can make sky sports or Espn or Ten sports or Channel IX socre board and score card, that will be the fanstatstic contest. Thats Solve

Ritwik

co-founder
obviously, no one would really 'mind' being a judge, but I'll rather have admins decide that. Let's first get the people to enrol into the contest, so who wants to have a go ? Post your name here. We can decide the judges later, after we get the contestants.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Scoreboards aren't possible yet although if someone wants to take a good look at the Filemon stuff we might be able to crack them.

Users who are viewing this thread