Kit Requests

dazza those sweaters look amazing. youve taken the kits in this game to the next level. allthough the face on the player in the aus screenshot doesnt quiet look to... oh i dont know... straight? haha. great work dazza

MWaugh said:
dazza those sweaters look amazing. youve taken the kits in this game to the next level. allthough the face on the player in the aus screenshot doesnt quiet look to... oh i dont know... straight? haha. great work dazza

Ya really looks superb. Well Dazza has become official sponsor for kits in my story thread

Dazza have u tried to make the coller transparant so that the kit looks likes a collarless t-shirt.I'd try it if I had the time.

Great stuff Dazza, we expect nothing but the best from you now, because thats all we get from you!! Keep it up mate.

indian ODI kit

Attachments

• indiaODI.zip
    766.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I have a suggestion dazza1974 I think if you put in this arm skin in place of the earlier arm skins for pakistan and indian test shortselves it will look better and more realistic I think the India and pakistani test shortselves the arm skin looks too dark. Just a suggestion. This oneday short selves skin arm looks really great.

dazza1974 said:
first look. indian short sleeved wc 2003 shirt

hey where can i get those sky sports stumps???

mannu said:
hey where can i get those sky sports stumps???
just right click and save target as. then install using gi

Attachments

• skystumps.bmp
    33.1 KB · Views: 163
  • bluestumps.bmp
    33.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
How about instead of just having plain arms, you have arm guards on the players, as you tend to find most players do wear them?

Just a suggestion, dont kno if that wud b possible or not?

can just ask how many of these sleeve less kits you have left and also, will you be releasing an update patch for all of the sleeve less

well i am not requesting for kit but iam requesting for tutorial for making kit and if you got no time for it or you dont want it to make for us then tell us so i and champ dont request for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread