Kit Requests

India world cup 03. its not the best kit ive made but i dont think its too bad.

after you have installed it you and you find the kits are black then let me know.

cheers

Attachments

• india wc03 GI VERSION.zip
    315.8 KB · Views: 77
dazza or any other kit makers is it possible to create the new county kits?

Last edited:
hello dazza1974 you are really great in doing kits I am trying to make the helmet transparent so that we can have batsmen wear caps while batting but I don't know where in the kit is the helmet part the guard if I can get it transparent then we can have batsmen wear caps while facing spinners. Could you try to go at this plssssssss since you have alot of experience in creating kits.

joesaadati said:
hello dazza1974 you are really great in doing kits I am trying to make the helmet transparent so that we can have batsmen wear caps while batting but I don't know where in the kit is the helmet part the guard if I can get it transparent then we can have batsmen wear caps while facing spinners. Could you try to go at this plssssssss since you have alot of experience in creating kits.

I tried this long time back and was not sucessful.
Good luck friend! Try to make it. :cheers

joesaadati said:
I dont think it can be done but i hope im proved wrong. i tried doing it for the new warwickshire shirt.

Attachments

• game 2005-04-13 19-35-20-04.jpg
    game 2005-04-13 19-35-20-04.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 126
nice! release it soon, can you make other new county kits as well? how about some training kits for teams? so we can use them for the practice kit? hope i am not asking for too much!! :hpraise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread