Kit Requests

Good work Dazza ....
Could you put your recent english kits in one update???please??

dazza would you be able to do me a HUGE favour and create these kits for australia, pakistan and the west indies. either in gi or bmp format im happy either way. if you would be able to do it sooner rather than later that would be marvelous. thanks heaps mate youve done great stuff. in short sleave aswell please. thanks mate. hopefully its not too much

Attachments

• pakistan front 1997.jpg
    pakistan front 1997.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
  • pakistan back 1997.jpg
    pakistan back 1997.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 115
  • aus front 1997.jpg
    aus front 1997.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 112
  • windies 97.jpg
    windies 97.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 113
dazza1974 could you please post me the offsets for the all star Odi kits (gloves8-gloves512) or is it (batting8-batting512)so I can add it to the Bmplist thanks.

MWaugh said:
dazza would you be able to do me a HUGE favour and create these kits for australia, pakistan and the west indies. either in gi or bmp format im happy either way. if you would be able to do it sooner rather than later that would be marvelous. thanks heaps mate youve done great stuff. in short sleave aswell please. thanks mate. hopefully its not too much

I've got the pics of the kit.Would be helpful for u Dazza:

also logos to be used in the helmets & caps:

Attachments

• Australia_Cricket_LS_1996_Front.jpg
    Australia_Cricket_LS_1996_Front.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Australia_Cricket_LS_1996_Back.jpg
    Australia_Cricket_LS_1996_Back.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 104
  • auslogos.jpg
    auslogos.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 100
looks good,but u could increase the no. of yellow lines in the front,in the pic I've provided they are close & green portion is less.

Am I understandable :confused:

bharat said:
I've got the pics of the kit.Would be helpful for u Dazza:

also logos to be used in the helmets & caps:

thanks very much for the help bharat. dazza they look good. as bharat said if there was a little more yellow that would great

Attachments

• pltop-5-a.jpg
    pltop-5-a.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 92
  • pltop-5-a-rhodes.jpg
    pltop-5-a-rhodes.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 89
hey dazza...cud i use the logo of the digicel odi pitchad u made?? i'm making 1 as well but cant find the logo...coz i thinkt he logo and the writing shud be at the same height from what i saw in the matches

Great kits dazza. My Notts OD kit is all messed up though, could you sort it out?

SkateBoarder2 said:
Great kits dazza. My Notts OD kit is all messed up though, could you sort it out?
Try this version mate. sorry but its in bmp form. the quality isn't as good as the one i emailed you but it should sort out the black kit.

Attachments

• notts V2 bmp.zip
    353.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread