Kit Requests

MWaugh said:
dazza i installed both your indian and aussie test short sleave kits through bitmap and now the tops are black. this is the same for both teams. the trousers are fine (because they werent edited) but the tops for both teams are a black with sketchy white bits on the black. please help

strange as they work fine on mine. ive put both of dazza shirts into gi zip format. try it, see if anything changes

Attachments

• ausandindia.zip
    343.5 KB · Views: 42
thanks danny79 unfortunatly it still doesnt work i dont know why they would be like this. it looks as though they have been reversed because where the creases and ripples in the shirts are is white and the rest of the **** is pitch black. any ideas on why it would be like this?

try installing this version.

Attachments

• aus05v2.zip
    199.3 KB · Views: 30
pakistan test 05 GI.zip seems to be corrupt.
Am I only having this problem??

danny,aus05v2.zip works atlast.

dazza1974 do you have any idea why the kits are staying black where they should be white? the england short sleaved kit worked fine its just the aussie and indian kits which stuffed up?

i did and it has changed from black to now a multi coloured swirl.

dazza what i just did then is i took the 512 versions of the back and the front and in paint reduced them down to the 8 format (including all in between) that made them white but they just seem very spotty, i imagine that is because its only a basic paint program so detail is pretty rubishy

thanks heaps mate. from what i gathered from my experiment before the 512 is fine. as i went through and took them down 50% each time in paint it now shows the kit just a bit dotty. but from what i could see the resolutions you sent were fine so im at a total loss. i tried it in a program called acdsee (its a program i use for my camera) but it wont let me put it in the gi. what program do you use? thanks heaps for this dazza

thats gold dazza. works perfectly now. what did you change around to get it that way? is there any chance of fixing the indian short sleave aswell? sorry about being a bit of a pest to ya. thanks heaps for you work mate

thanks mate. you wouldn't be able to help with the indian kit would you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread