Kits Update

As requested. This will make the Eng and Aus ODI kits the ICC Champions Trophy ones. I haven't attached a readme but the installation instructions are the same.

Attachments

• engaus.zip
    205 bytes · Views: 59
barmyarmy said:
As requested. This will make the Eng and Aus ODI kits the ICC Champions Trophy ones. I haven't attached a readme but the installation instructions are the same.

Nice One Mate ;)

barmyarmy said:
Glad to know it works for XBox. That was an unexpected bonus...

Funnily enough - The xbox version doesn't seem to be different at all from the pc version - except that one runs from an exe and the other from an xbe

Lateralus said:
Just tested on the Xbox version and yes it dose work.
How exactly did you do it? I put the kits.bat file in the \Teams folder but i don't see any kit change.

Please advice.

Thanks for your time,
Cheers :D

Last edited:
sameer0807 said:
How exactly did you do it? I put the kits.bat file in the \Teams folder but i don't see any kit change.

Please advice.

Thanks for your time,

You should transfer the \Teams folder to your PC then install and run the kits.bat, then transfer the \Teams folder back to your Xbox. Make sure you back up the \Teams folder first. Hope this helps.

Lateralus said:
You should transfer the \Teams folder to your PC then install and run the kits.bat, then transfer the \Teams folder back to your Xbox. Make sure you back up the \Teams folder first. Hope this helps.
thanks man...make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread