Story knockout match. pakistan vs india. check it out

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
esnstar do u wanna play a match in online match when i finished with ammar an i probably will loose because ur good in cricket 2004 and taht much good. sso wat do u think

espnstar

School Cricketer
oh wiil i downloaded the save tweak and it doesnt work i dont no why therefore i cant play if you have ane sloutoin for that tell me so i can play vibs

Rocky

Club Cricketer
espnstar said:
i abused you oh my god i did not even say anything.......... and forget about the past dude...... forget what happend between me and you and lets be freindly...... why waste your time in fighting....... life is shrt anyways spend it with happynis
espnstar you started saying these type of things,its really unbelievable. I think you forgot what you said to me in your Pakistan tour of West indies. I will really remember it in my whole life.

espnstar

School Cricketer
what did i say to you rocky .......... it was a joke any ways.. dont take it seriously rocky............ but if you are upset i am sorry then rocky.........

espnstar

School Cricketer
vibs ok i will play you now save tweak is working if you want play i am ready right away

espnstar

School Cricketer
what kind of patches do you want to use
i recommand you not using any patches expet the

tv graphic any thing you wan

hard mode

tensports stumps

the match will india vs pakistan and the match will take place in pakistan any where you want i suggest lahore but it is your choice

Rocky

Club Cricketer
espnstar said:
what did i say to you rocky .......... it was a joke any ways.. dont take it seriously rocky............ but if you are upset i am sorry then rocky.........
All right mate, lets finish this

Users who are viewing this thread