KP's BLIC Review

King Pietersen said:
They have 4 people on the boundary on my game and its a test match, it must just be a problem with your game.
I think Codemasters forgot to put fielding file in his game.:p

King Pietersen said:
They have 4 people on the boundary on my game and its a test match, it must just be a problem with your game.

Yes i dont doubt that. But i have said several time i am playing a 50 over odi, and i read your posts correctly, you have played a 20/20 game and a test match. :rolleyes:

The_gas said:
Yes i dont doubt that. But i have said several time i am playing a 50 over odi, and i read your posts correctly, you have played a 20/20 game and a test match. :rolleyes:

what version do you have gas? kp has the xbox 360 version it could be the pc version

Mermaidman said:
what version do you have gas? kp has the xbox 360 version it could be the pc version

You make a good point mate, im using the pc version. I have sometimes saved between overs, maybe that has something to do with it. Although, he hasnt played a 50 over odi yet. Realistic settings on.

hmmm keep us updated on this then guys...I'm not forking out 40 quid if the AI let you smack 4s and 6s for as long as you want!!

Man, they have really started to restrict my runs now, 1 maiden, 7 runs and 1 wicket (bell- 39(47)) in the last 5 overs, getting pretty tough now to find the gaps. KP and Strauss (59*) at the crease now, this game is proper awesome, i actually love it, i never played BLIC this much in a day, i never played this long in a test match on BLIC. A real improvement, well worth a purchase imo.

King Pietersen said:
Man, they have really started to restrict my runs now, 1 maiden, 7 runs and 1 wicket (bell- 39(47)) in the last 5 overs, getting pretty tough now to find the gaps. KP and Strauss (59*) at the crease now, this game is proper awesome, i actually love it, i never played BLIC this much in a day, i never played this long in a test match on BLIC. A real improvement, well worth a purchase imo.

cant wait to dig in and also nip the ball off t'seam

King Pietersen said:

Sounds good KP - Thanks for your impressions so far. Do you think you got more boundaries at the start because the ball was harder??

If you have time could you answer a few questions?

1) Do you notice different bowling animations for each bowler like in 05?

2) Have you noticed the ball swinging & seaming more in the early overs?

3) Does the pitch have any cracks etc form the start of innings?

Can you edit the names of the Test match teams or are you stuck with false player names? I know you can on the pc but surely you can on the 360?

You cant ingame on either, but there will be a name editor released for pc, so not sure about 360, atm it is impossible.

as for your questions Ricco_M:
1) Do you notice different bowling animations for each bowler like in 05? there are varying animations but not for each bowler, Malinga doesnt have his slingy action, which is annoying, yet Maharoof has the slingy action. There are different animations though

2) Have you noticed the ball swinging & seaming more in the early overs? it does tend to swing and seam more in the early overs actually, it also has started to spin ALOT more in the past few overs (now in over 40). Its still swinging and seaming abit for Taylor but nowhere near as much as at the start of the innings.

3) Does the pitch have any cracks etc form the start of innings?

At the start of the innings i didnt notice any cracks but i didnt really look, as the game has devloped, as i said, i am now into the 40th over, there are cracks starting to appear, so it cracks as the game progresses, the cracks arent really visible atm though.

I've just recently had a collapse in terms of my batting card, with both Flintoff and KP caught & bowled, KP for 19 and flintoff for 4. Collingwood has now joined Strauss at the crease, who reached 100 just a few minutes ago, took me a pretty realistic 128 balls to reach the 100 aswell. Just hope i can build a partnership with them two and hopefully get a half century with Collingwood at least, as after Collingwood there isnt much batting at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread