Kumble vs Murli vs Warne

Who is a better International bowler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
These three are the all time great spinners in Test Cricket. Who do you think is best? Warne reached 700 wickets first but played more matches as compared to Murali and kumble is the first person from india to reach 600 wickets.

Hard to decide, In my mind Murli and Warne are ahead of Kumble because their averages and strike rates are considerably better than Kumbles. Warne had good variations and spun the ball allot on Aussie wickets where the other 2 struggled somewhat. Murli perfected the doosra and his arm ball is really good and sometimes he makes it look so easy. Kumble relies alot on his height to get the bounce and he has some really good deliveries but doesn't spin the ball that much. His average is about 9 points higher than Murlis and he also has played more matches than Murli.
For me its Murli, his average and strike rate are better than both those players and his 63 5 wicket hauls are just insane.

Thread number 652 comparing the three, and probably will morph into a Mulari chucks thread.

Search function is there for a reason man.

Warne's a chucker, Murali's a druggie and Kumble gets a lot of his wickets against Bangladesh or Zimbabwe...

I don't think you understood Will...

/Thread Closed

i_have_a_dream.jpg

I have a dream...​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread