Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
:) are you going to bat soon briggzy?

heres a teaser of the upcoming 2GB BatPack.

more from 2gb batpack

very much so, aussie1st im going to a 2gb batpack so no need to make them and release them.

langerrox said:
karachi, there is a batpack out already man which has bats for every player, check the download centre
It's not ther.there r only sum bats MRF, GM , Newberry.So plz make em.

karachi im making some newberrys and gms now in 2gb but i cant release intil a later date(when i finish them all and put into a pack) any requests for a certain newberry?

yeh will be done by the weekend at the latest.

Last edited:
if you need help, let me know. i can make some indian bats in 2gb as well as others...

f0bstyle said:
if you need help, let me know. i can make some indian bats in 2gb as well as others...

That would be brilliant. If you could make some of your Indian C2k4 bats we'd really appreciate it.

langerrox will you be pushing down the kookurburra word in those bats? I notice the K is cut off in most of the bats shown. Is that one of the errors with the 2gb?

aussie1st said:
langerrox will you be pushing down the kookurburra word in those bats? I notice the K is cut off in most of the bats shown. Is that one of the errors with the 2gb?

I think it's an error with the template actually. I was getting the same prob with the non-2GB ones.

I had no problem with the way i did it. I just increased the size. If you guys need a new template i have posted one below

Attachments

• kahana2gb.jpg
    kahana2gb.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 152
  • kokgreen2gb.zip
    94.7 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread