Languages - Rules and Suggestions

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Theres been a few people in the last few weeks talking in this forum in languages other than English. This makes the forum harder to admistrate as these messages could be offensive to some people without myself and other admins knowing.

If there is enough demand other languages forums could be created? If not please keep the messages in these forums to English.

Thanks

Ste Cooper

good idea ???
or
i can become the translator.. just point out the spot :D :D :D :D
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Go on then - How about this?

"tu saray post mai sahi chaal raha tha laikin akhri line mai tu nai sahi baat nahi ki"

What does it mean?</span>

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>this means that " you were going fine in all the post but u created the mess in the last line" ???</span>

this is a good idea ste...everyone should use a language that is acceptable to all forum members.

this is a good idea,ste...everyone should use a language that is acceptable to all forum members.

hey guys i wanna knoe where are my posts they just disapear or are ppl ignoring me anyways ste as u knoe now wat i said wasn't anything bad but if u want me to say it in english i will say it from now on

Aight Peace
Pakistan Zindabad

Now Can U Dig Dat!
SSuuukkkkkaaaa!!!!

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>
r u trying to increse ur post counts ritwik :D
ofcourse not,
i have never done that and i won't do it in the future too.That just happened because of me spotting a mistake just after i hit the "post" button...i hit stop immediately and corrected the post...but the "post" button had got disabled as it always does in Ikonboard so i had to preview my post and then post again...thus the repetation.
I am sorry to all forum members.</span>

Edited By ritwikgames on 1026575783

[color=#000000:post_uid2]You should rename this thread 'The Official Post Boosting Thread' :P[/color]

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>that's a good idea.Cricketgames.com forums has such a thread although its called "The official i am online thread".</span>

[color=#000000:post_uid2]Can I speak in 1337?

edit : Post Pumpers :P[/color]

Edited By dam on 1029179386

Users who are viewing this thread