ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I hereby resign from TPCL Managment since 1 Mil has been deducted from my account :p

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
T20 Champs and runners-up in limited overs :clap Give yourselves a warm round of applause :cheers

[HASHTAG]#thankyouall[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#lannistersarethebest[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#hearusroar[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#youguysrock[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#tillnextseason[/HASHTAG]

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
With deep regret and excitement in one, we have decided not to continue with the franchise name "Lannisters". It's been a hell of a good run with you all, but we feel it's time for something new and exciting.

#we'vepaidourdebts
#thankyouall
#lannisterswillalwaysstaythebest

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Will forever be thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Lannisters in my past life. Back then I had already change a new skin and username ‘Fire and Blood’, homage to GoT series. Really enjoyed that season and it took away plenty stress from my real life at that point.

Most of all though the Lannisters allowed me to expressed myself, trolled and played mind games with the lesser teams like Amigos (those guys got burnt, lmao) and Sons of Pitches etc. Together Lannisters owned all the teams they were all our sons, we ruled the 7 kingdoms, the 7 realms! I will forever remember all you guys from the first season I played with!

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Will forever be thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Lannisters in my past life. Back then I had already change a new skin and username ‘Fire and Blood’, homage to GoT series. Really enjoyed that season and it took away plenty stress from my real life at that point.

Most of all though the Lannisters allowed me to expressed myself, trolled and played mind games with the lesser teams like Amigos (those guys got burnt, lmao) and Sons of Pitches etc. Together Lannisters owned all the teams they were all our sons, we ruled the 7 kingdoms, the 7 realms! I will forever remember all you guys from the first season I played with!

Aren't you a new member here? :p

Users who are viewing this thread