League of the Month (May/June)

Who deserves to win LOTM for May/June, 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:facepalm
Two months and no votes! :facepalm
I have to improve my league to its best.:facepalm

I have voted for APL. My favourite league here.:)

varun_rustagi added 11 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I really think we should get back the "Tier System".

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Just a suggestion, how about multiple votes? If I a guy can vote more then for one league. It isnt a traditional method, but one that we can look into.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only problem is that someone random would vote all the leagues saying all are his favourites.
We should better bring back the Tier thing. It would help us accomodate a large number of leagues.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Instead of that, why don't we have a different sort of voting which does not involve a poll. Instead of choosing one league, you choose 3, in order of best to third best. It is 3 points for your top vote, 2 for your second and 1 for your third. To keep it private, you will message the moderator (since Callum is running this now, you could message him) and he'll release the votes after a week or so. Just an idea but I don't think it's a bad one. And make it you can't vote for your own league.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Instead of that, why don't we have a different sort of voting which does not involve a poll. Instead of choosing one league, you choose 3, in order of best to third best. It is 3 points for your top vote, 2 for your second and 1 for your third. To keep it private, you will message the moderator (since Callum is running this now, you could message him) and he'll release the votes after a week or so. Just an idea but I don't think it's a bad one. And make it you can't vote for your own league.

Don't agree at all. A public vote is the best way, don't see why you would need to keep it private. Also, I think you will lose voters if peple have to PM Callum their votes.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
The only problem is that someone random would vote all the leagues saying all are his favourites.
We should better bring back the Tier thing. It would help us accomodate a large number of leagues.

Read the first post...
"You may ask what happened to the plate section, but as I said above I feel it's too hard to judge a league on a few matches."
Once more leagues complete their first season, I'll re-introduce the tier system.
ATM there are only seven active leagues who've completed one season, so there's no need for two tiers.

Just a suggestion, how about multiple votes? If I a guy can vote more then for one league. It isnt a traditional method, but one that we can look into.

Then you'll get everyone voting for a different amount of leagues.
As far as I know it's either one vote, or unlimited votes.

I like this idea, but there would have to be some way to make it public.
Maybe people could post their order in the thread, or something like that.
Currently there are only 16 voters, and besides APL the votes are pretty much spread.
ATM it's hard to really put an order to the leagues, while this system would allow us to do so.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Biggy's Australian Premier League Season II is first.
Hedger's World Cricket Alliance (Club Season) is second.
My New Zealand Premier League Season 4, and Riz's PC Tri-Nations Season 1 are third equal.

Rewards

Thread stickied for one month.
250k vCash for the league owner. (First place)
100k vCash for the league owner. (Second place)

Edit: APL stickied, and vCash added to your balances.

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you, Hedger's vote gets himself second. :facepalm

:noway

I'll say what I said in the APL thread here; congratz Biggy for winning LOTM April/May.
What a great APL season two it was, as I won. :D

Users who are viewing this thread