Ledzep Up For Move?

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today after Toronto Tanks crushing loss to Chennai Champions Ledzep released a statement regarding a possible move to another team.

'Well i havn't really settled at TT yet simply because of the shuffling of the batting order so much. So i am now thinking about moving and hope to solidify my place in an un-shurffled (?) line up. And one of the reasons is that i would like to be the first player to play in every team in the PCPL or if i find the right team i intend to stay there.'

Insomniac

Title Recipient
To be fair, every team has pretty much moved their batting lineups around to accomadate their internationals..

Of course if you wish to leave, we won't stop you.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
I don't mid staying at all in fact i have really enjoyed it but i would like a change but i am more than happy to stay if their is no team to accomodate me.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
2002_CCPF_slamming.gif

Holdenator slams crazy ledzep!

Heres what Ollie Holden had to say in a recent press confrence

Ollie Holden said:
Today the God of press-confrences has come out and punblically citicized team mate ledzep for announcing to the public he would like a move away from TT. He says it is his wish to play in all PCPL teams. Low behold this will take him 8 seasons with the new teams coming him. We did all we could at TT to get ledzep in the team and when he did we accept he played well so he kept his place. Teams respect players who are willing to stay with them for long periods of time and loyalty is a key asset in any player but clearly ledzep doesn't have this quality and should think about something like this beforehand. In my opnion ledzep should NOT play in the play off after this crazy announcement.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm still proud of Sydney McStallions despite of the poor season, perhaps you could wait and watch your team blizz off mate!

Don't keep your hopes down, after all it's CricSim..:p..:D..

ledzep

Club Cricketer
2002_CCPF_slamming.gif

Holdenator slams crazy ledzep!

Heres what Ollie Holden had to say in a recent press confrence

If you saw my second post i said i wouldn't mind staying in fact i reckon i woyuld enjoy but if a team wants me then i will go but if not i am more than happy to stay.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Completey ruined the banter that there was :rolleyes:

In all honesty you are still saying you want to go.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Well i wouldn't either way it's just if anybody wants me ;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Well i wouldn't either way it's just if anybody wants me ;)

You Should stay, english boy, you may want to get transfered in the interval time ( it's like a season, actually) And choose the team you wish to play in..

Sydney McStallions....

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Victors Expresssed Interest

Today co owner of Vatican Victors, WC expressed their feeling of signing Ledzep. WC told, We have been relegated to league two and hence many few players have hinted to leave VV. We have been seeing ledzep for quite a long time now and will like to use his services in Season 2 to fullfill our new prospectives. I am sure Ledzep can help us and will :)

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Well it turns out i am not moving now oh and it is LEDZEP not LEZDEP. But thanks for the offer anyway.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Today co owner of Vatican Victors, WC expressed their feeling of signing Ledzep. WC told, We have been relegated to league two and hence many few players have hinted to leave VV. We have been seeing ledzep for quite a long time now and will like to use his services in Season 2 to fullfill our new prospectives. I am sure Ledzep can help us and will :)
He's not leaving, if you had the patience to read the thread :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm gonna quote you:happy

You cannot joing any other team unless the captain accept it, so we are not going to accept the transfer hence you are not getting Tom .We can only give you Tom if you give us Treva :) That the deal we can offer otherwsie just forget it :onpc

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

He cannot and we are not letting it

Users who are viewing this thread