LineUp Bug fixed

Re: problem with line up editor

Originally posted by bumba
hi sam,

there is some probelm in your line up editor, I tested the same by playing a 50 overs knockout match between india & newzealand, in my line up i didnot pick shewag but when i i save and reloaded shewag was present in the first xi also the oppsition line up has totally changed imagine vettory & tuffy opening the batting for newzeald foll0wed by bond at number 3 ha ha ha :D :D :D :p

Yeah the cpu line up is completely wrong - had Lara batting at no 10 :confused:

mine had 2 Michael Clarkes. Position 1 and Position 11. Bracken and MacGill were Number 3 and 4. Well Done anyway hope you can fix these probs

Yes,It did have same problem again.

well today i analyzed the problem completely:) .Both ODI and Test can be fixed.This problem can'nt be fixed of externally.The problem occurs while loading the Save file.:D.

Sam is it possible

sam is it possible for you to provide us a exe file file which solve the lineup bug issue in both odi & test. I am looking for an exe file which allows us to select our own teams in test & odi & also keeps the oposition line up intact. There are some problems in you exe file for which does not solve the line up bug completely.
They are

1. Oppsition line up getting changed eg. bond & Vettorie opening the batting .
2. some players in squad we select for odi are still getting changed, for eg I did not picked shewag in my line up but when I restart the game shewag was there in the lineup.

Could you please release another patch to rectify these asap .

Thanks
Babai :)

so basically i should get this patch?

so all it does is make the lineup not change?

that would be ace

Theres no harm in trying the patch though, it creates a new cricket 2004.exe file (not replace original cricket2004.exe) and does no harm to your game. Only by testing few things out can you really say its working or not.

Originally posted by sam2002
Yes,It did have same problem again.

well today i analyzed the problem completely:) .Both ODI and Test can be fixed.This problem can'nt be fixed of externally.The problem occurs while loading the Save file.:D.

cant be fixed externally as in??? so u're trying to say that we'll have to edit the save game file??

btw another bug i found relating tot he saved game was that if play a few overs then save the game....then after i load it try to autoplay the game crashes to the desktop...tried 4-5 times on diff save games...it always happens!

anyway good luck sam!! hope u can fix the lineup bug!!

I had it crash on me once, but not since.

I played a hard level match AUS v NZL (playing as AUS) and had the line-up prob but, at least its a start, it did fix the other line-up bug.

Good work Sam.

i have fixed this bug for both test and odi:) ,i will release the exe soon which also has some extra:D

Originally posted by sam2002
i have fixed this bug for both test and odi:) ,i will release the exe soon which also has some extra:D

:) :)

Users who are viewing this thread