Linking Players / Teams

Well too bad that my annual leave is done and dusted. My work routine means I would only be able to play on weekends.

Well too bad that my annual leave is done and dusted. My work routine means I would only be able to play on weekends.

same here. Got a new job yesterday...that means no personal vacation this year. But at least we have Thanksgiving and Christmas vacation

same here. Got a new job yesterday...that means no personal vacation this year. But at least we have Thanksgiving and Christmas vacation

Congratulations on the new job Israr.

I'm also lacking in time to take off for DBC. Luckily my job lets me work from home quite often :)

Call for help...

EVERYONE has linked (or put in their Pakistan roster) Adnan Akmal in place of Aon Abbasir. But this is an incorrect link. The stats for Abbasi shows a fed ODIs and T20, and no tests. It also has him as a bowler, not a batter.

I have been trying to find the correct player - can anyone help me?

-------

And then right after, I find the right guy!!

Asad Ali http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/222728.html

Last edited:
any link on how to create a domestic structure of pakistan...?? and how to merge teams into groups etc ...?

hi guys, sorry if this has already been answered.

If I have already downloaded a national team that im happy with.
and I wish to download a domestic team that is already created by someone.

is there any way to use the same version of a created player from either team?

e.g. will I have 2 different brad haddins if I download an Australia and a Sydney sixers team ?

do I just somehow "link" those players together ?

sorry if im confusing everyone :D haha

Oh right I understand.

thanks heaps for the answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread