List of guys willing to help - and what they will help with

I may not be a full paid EA programmer with lots of skill, but there are a few things i can do. I can model, I can make Bats, balls, sidescreen, wickets, players etcc....
i can also do artwork, like design the front page.

If youu need me contact me at removed

Last edited by a moderator:
If any help is needed with rosters, statistics, abilities, commentary anything such as then i can help. :D

Last edited:
I would be able to help with the GFX for the game if needed. Good luck with the game as well, and just take your time on producing a game to the best of your abilities.

Ill be willing to help with anything to do with Australian domestic cricket- just let me know

Last edited:
Im willing to be the first person to download the game and play it as if there was no tomorrow!

What can I do?

I would love to do anything. I would love to help with classic scenarios, teams etc; I know quite alot already, but love resaerching old facts etc. I know you have said that you are not gonna include these, but I love to put together some best-of teams ie. All time XIs for different countires. I could also get information on classic scenarios. I could give information on old players, and could write descriptions/biographies for them? I really want to contirbute as this is a really good project what everyone has been crying out for. Hope I can help in some way. Also; more than happy to test the game, both would be best!

I have done 2 stadia (Mohali and Karachi) using Google Sketchup, but i am switching to blender and try my hand at more stadia.

I can make Bat,stumps ........ etc :) i will be really grateful if i too become a part of TAOC :D

Users who are viewing this thread