Football: Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

Abhas

Retired Administrator
They have to win!
Was watching the Champions league final and FA cup Final today.. Makes me think there has to be a comeback sometime soon.

I'm in wearing my Jersey and scarf and listening to YNWA.. signs? :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Abby guess what, i just finished watching the movie of season 2008-09 where we finished 2nd in the BPL , trounced united twice and madrid 4-0 and other great victories... Just feel like crying now :crying

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I support my team no matter how bad they may lose. Everyone can support the winning side, try supporting the losing team once, it's amazing!

I can't get their movies anywhere. I really want to buy some of their greatest dvds for my collection.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah we are right back now. Only 6 points separating us from the europa league spot and 8 pts the champions league spot. :banana2

Abhas

Retired Administrator
You're thinking too far ahead :p Are all the other teams going to draw their matches, and Liverpool keeps winning theirs?
Be realistic, it's too soon for us to compete for top 4 or top 6 for that matter, only 9 matches played. We'd be in a better position to judge mid-season.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yup but given the fact we only have chelsea and spurs as our difficult games for the reminder of this year definitely is a sigh of relief and things can only get better from now for us . Be postive man ;)

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Then be positive and aim for 1st :p
It's better to be realistic than only optimistic. Liverpool has traditionally not been good in away matches, and in the remainder of the year, half the matches are away matches. You can't expect them to win em all.

I still believe mid-season would be a better time to judge the situation, considering we would know their placing in the table, and if a new manager is coming in or not (I'm personally not too fussed about that. Even though Roy doesn't look passionate enough, give him some time). Also, we should keep an eye on the transfers.

Users who are viewing this thread