Loading times??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
This really deserve a new thread.
you look at the loading times????:mad
I cannt even come up to my first league match after 200 mins, now you seriously think will any buddy wait that much for 6 league first class games and some one days and 2020s and then again wait for 200min well looks like this problem only belongs to me.
Serious problem.

Last edited:
What are your system specs? I don't have a problem here and I'm running the game off a pretty old machine (2 years old). For your information I've just auto-simmed a quarter of the first season in 5 minutes. Given how much cricket is being simulated, that is good going. I'd rather wait a few extra seconds for that extra realism.

In the future I'd ask you to not just post abuse - I'll ignore it.

Last edited:
so the new out come is I m getting 2min per 1% of the auto simming now it takes me 200min to complete my autosim ,now this problem is looks only belong to me ,I complete the 31 percent in 60mins (and then endtask the game) hey Glenn help me what the heck is the problem. possibly my hardisk as it has only 4GB free space left? I cannt think of other thing ,pls pls help me.
I edited my first post,
No system is in good conditions I recently build it for Crysis.

Now after 2 hours of wait it takes me more than 1 min to sim 1 day. Hey glenn pls help me sort this out.

Last edited:
Hey why are you not given me importance?

It's less than two hours since you posted, and you want your answer straight away? Did it not occur to you that Glenn is a busy man, and has more important things to do than spend his time dealing with one query on a forum?

Obviously not. To be frank, I'd be quite happy for Glenn to ignore your query and close this thread due to your complete lack of any ability to be polite, but I'll let him decide that.

My system specs are
Intel Dual core 2.8Dghz
Ram 2Gb
GraphicCard 8600GT
Motherboard 102ggc2.

It's less than two hours since you posted, and you want your answer straight away? Did it not occur to you that Glenn is a busy man, and has more important things to do than spend his time dealing with one query on a forum?

Obviously not. To be frank, I'd be quite happy for Glenn to ignore your query and close this thread due to your complete lack of any ability to be polite, but I'll let him decide that.

Hey andrew if I wait than wouldnt my trial over:rolleyes: and the problem remain unfix? thats why I wanted the hurry up solution.

Last edited:
The only thing I can suggest is closing other applications when Cricket Coach is running. Other than that, until a patch is out I can't help. Not that I'm saying a patch will help either - theres no guarantee we can speed things up significantly (although I don't think most are finding the game slow).

The only thing I can suggest is closing other applications when Cricket Coach is running. Other than that, until a patch is out I can't help. Not that I'm saying a patch will help either - theres no guarantee we can speed things up significantly (although I don't think most are finding the game slow).

I close all the applications and antivirus and set the xp graphics to BEST PERFORMANCE and still my game moves to 10% in 1 min and when the county matches started it slows down very terribly and it takes approximately 2 min to complete the upper Autosim bar. :help
I didnt understand why it only happens to me:crying

pls help me only 3 hour untill midnight here.

Last edited:
Game runs fine for me :) Ok there is a 10 second wait while other matches sim, but for that amount of realism, well id wait a minute ;)

Going to buy this tomorrow :) After my trail is over of course ;)

the game is running a fast as a roadrunner on mine. and im copying simbazz, gunna buy after my trial runs out.
any info on how to run in a windowed mode would be great if anyone know how :)

ive been useing the desktop shortcut to load the game in stead of the start menu. problem solved lol

Can some one tell me that how much this game uses Page File and RAM by looking at the TASK MANAGER by using game in windowed mode and then open up the TASK MANAGER.
my game uses only 250 RAM ,could this be the problem? Hey any help will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread