Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
hey duded64, can u tell me the number of dhoni's face??? plz so i can use the my own editor to asign him a face

the faces are really nice dude64-- can you make a good one for sami, shoaib malik, younis khan and danish kaneria thnx

jawad111 said:
the faces are really nice dude64-- can you make a good one for sami, shoaib malik, younis khan and danish kaneria thnx
thaz too many requests buddy.

Oh yea,sorry duded. i have a msg for u. i get the faces*(tendulkar one that i gave u) from the skysports coverage. if u want i can get u whoever u want. its a screenshot from dvd between england and india netwest series 02

everyone please carry on the requests but im working on the cricket project atm so that will come first sorry. but i will still try and do the requests

duded 64, could you make a O A Shah face and but the Kookaburra Beast bat with him please ?

Ok guys heres the plan im gonna try and make a unique face pack with many new players in please list who you want in it!

The people that i would like in the face pack are:

Nick Knight (Warwickshire & England) just because i support warwickshire and the face for nick knight isnt very good in the game

M Panesar
A Cook
O A Shah

Ps: can you put the Kookaburra Beast with O A Shah

Hows this monty Panesar?

Attachments

• panedisplay.JPG
    panedisplay.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 161
Actually that Panesar face is quite bad - it's all out of proportion and looks nothing like Monty.

I feel I can help...

1. The patka shud be slightly straighter along his face...
2. The nose shud be a bit bigger in the arch.

Beside that...good job

Users who are viewing this thread