Make That PAtch or Roaster in Which South Africa is Beatable

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Recently i was playing the Series between England N South Africa but south africa is unbeatble playing against england looking at the current form South africa should be beatable but its stronger so please help me or make patch in which when we autoplay it shouldnt get heavy scores.

So you all patchmakers follow these steps

1. Make Patch according to Current Team Performance for instance if We are playing against India in India make those the current performance it shuolnt make to much of Runs it should be beatble when playing against England.

I managed to beat them fine as England and M_Vaughan seems to be doing ok... Best way for you to do this is just to tweak the player attributes using Player Editor.

I've beaten them as well. And I'm not that good.

What do you expect the roster makers to do? Make Kallis impossible to get out as that's how he started off. Oh look - he's out cheaply. Now we need a new roster as he got a duck!

I managed to beat S.Africa. If you want a slight advantage tweak people like Flintoff and Strauss in player editor; but other than that, just keep trying.

lol now im not that good, and i dont play that often, but (and i dont mean to be too harsh) its pretty weak that instead of trying again you post on here and expect a patch etc. for you bad gameplay, try again and again, you will get it, quick fixes arent as enjoyable, if i was able to have close matches i would love the game lol. once you start winning all the time it gets boring, so have these close or loses while you can lmao

It depends on how bad/good you play,u can beat any team.

South Africa is very easy to beat but try using ZImbabwe against Australia without the rebel players. It's pretty difficult.

You are not Understanding what i meant to say

i was saying when i autoplay against south africa it post a high scores against england attack so what are the chances that they dont post high totals when autoplay.

Because its very difficult to play test match with 2 innings as its very slow and also dont get to much of edges in test matches using the Tutsi 7.5 3rd beta version so how can i cope with it.

one trick i know about autoplay is autoplay every wicket loss. I occasionally use autoplay in test matches and i mainly just select autoplay with loss of wicket.

I agree sometimes the autoplay is a bit biased, so if its lokking that way, bowl a few overs yourself and take a few wickets down. I believe there is (as part as an AI patch or otherwise) something that make autoplay more believable, but I can't be sure and I have no idea where'd you'd get it (apart from looking through the download forum).

South Africa can be beaton just finished the second test on tour and won by 10 wickets! u need ashley giles with batsman who have just come in then u will get wickets, and of couse Freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread