Making Roster

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all , i am going to make an updated roster, to do this i will need new players , and i dont know how to create new sound files and there is 20 ppl in a c2k4 squad and only 14 in real life so who else to pick would be another thing i need help, so if anyone out there wants to team up and make a roster with me, please notify me!

thanks

Will p

Last edited:
well, we'll have to first deceide who we will have in the teams as teams usually announce 14 man and we have to fill 20, add me on msn [email protected] if you have msn, otherwise we can use PM. can you make sound files for new players?

I have the sound editor but this does not allow me to make new commentry files for players that arent in the database, if anyone knows how to do that it would be great by the way!!!

Will p said:
hi all , i am going to make an updated roster, to do this i will need new players , and i dont know how to create new sound files and there is 20 ppl in a c2k4 squad and only 14 in real life so who else to pick would be another thing i need help, so if anyone out there wants to team up and make a roster with me, please notify me!

thanks

Will p
I'm game, as for making commentary, I'll look into it, but I'm already stumped :p

currently i am also doing a updated roster i am upto zimbabwe only the international sides, state sides later. could someone tell me how i post the updated roster into the forums i have no idea. could u make it simple for me. not all the sounds of players names are correct.

This is the problem I'm having I would like too replace com names but to do that I would replace one of the existing ones that being a retired player. but then if I shared that roster here then everybody's sounds would be screwed up.

I think the best thing to do is too create a sound file called the playe" and and replace it with steve waugh seeing hes retired then use created players. with that sound file teh Player" if anyone can upload that here richie saying that do so! i think its on 2002 cric which I dont have on PC

Guys, can we have the counties from the 04 season? I mean, the current ICC one had Murali still playing for Kent :eek:

Yeah, I'd not updated it for a while.
It's pretty easy to change with the lineup editor. You could probably try for some Summer05 lineups now as well...

yeh i am doing that, but we need to make some new players and i dont know how to do the commentry, how did you do it barmyarmy?

Users who are viewing this thread