Requests Accepted Malan's Creations-Mini Indian Face Pack Released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,no,no.....That was actually used from both Kreja Model,some Tan models.
I used nikhil V's Textures as aREFERENCE ONLY.and not copied....:noway:(:(:(:noway:noway
Then it's fine, BTW your faces are looking great :thumbs.

Thanks mate.anyway I don't want to compete with you.your faces are awesome,no one can compete with you in making faces,six distance calculator,kolkata stadium.... Etc.you're doing a great job so far.I'm waiting for that day when we will unite and make some works.probably no need I think so...because you are awesome with your works itself.if you are making any patches,please include me also.

No no Malan...don't think like that...I mean don't think u r worse, I'm best etc. from my point of view...u r an awesome modder, as a beginner/starter u had came this close of making brilliant faces.I, myself a fan of u now.
So please keep away bad thoughts and making new faces please. :)

No no Malan...don't think like that...I mean don't think u r worse, I'm best etc. from my point of view...u r an awesome modder, as a beginner/starter u had came this close of making brilliant faces.I, myself a fan of u now.
So please keep away bad thoughts and making new faces please. :)[/QUOTE ]

Thanks mate,I will make more faces as per your wish.my request is that we should be a joint force or a duo.let us make some things which will be extremely perfect.if you want someone to be included please proceed.let us start a patch first.

Malan u r apt for it bro, u start a patch. And I will help u with all my level best.
We must make this patch with almost everyone in a teams playing xi having real faces.

Malan u r apt for it bro, u start a patch. And I will help u with all my level best.
We must make this patch with almost everyone in a teams playing xi having real faces.
Can I do some faces for the patch ?

Last edited:

then i will start doing the remaining faces....(other than the MIX of yours and mine).

----------

then i will start doing the remaining faces....(other than the MIX of yours and mine).

Chandana tolana....you're welcome

kk malan..

Then make International players faces from all 8 IPL teams which are left.Don't waste time on already done players like Warner, Pathan, Dhoni, Miller, deVilliers etc.

First of all I appreciate ur attempt to make such a good face pack.
Then, I suggest u to make the faces I have not done.

What means u shouldn't have done Gambhir and Kohli since I has made both of them much better before.

Then coming to other works,

Mohit looks neat and good. :tick:
Ashwin doesn't look like him a single bit, looks more like Shehazad [Pakistan], REALLY SORRY TO SAY THIS. :( :x:
Manish reminds me him, well done but the haircut doesn't suit him. :tick:
Raina is too much over bright..u can see the noticeable difference in face and neck skin color and doesn't look too much like him. :x:
Kohli looks bad. :x:
Dhawan looks good, nice work there but he is too much dark. :tick:
Gambhir is also just an average stuff. He looks too much reddish and u missed the stubble and all complete. :x:
Overall I rate it a 2.25/5

Last edited:
Very Nice Face Pack :clap.
Mohit, Dhawan, Pandey Are Looking Great :thumbs.
Need Improvement On Kohli, Raina, Ashwin, Gambhir.

Last edited:
Ripping other's working before asking is plagiarism. You should have asked permission from the owner of the work you have used in your faces before releasing them as your own work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread