Matador Cricket Bat Review

ahmad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Let me start off with this: "This bat is totally a BEAST". I bought it a week ago, and I must say, it's by far the best bat for tape/tennis ball cricket I have ever had. It's like a feather-weight bat, due to it's composition, that is, Carbon-Fiber. It has thick edges, and offers an amazing pick up for a bat that thick. The tournament I play in, has no strict rules on bat composition, as of now. And I even doubt that they know much facts about this type of bat.. ( I play in U.S) :D So, I guess I am lucky enough to use it in the first place. Although, I am a pretty handy batsman with any cricket bat, but this bat gives you a boost in confidence and you know that playing some risky shots will be worth it. Usually, I bat down the order, in form of a pinch-hitter, and I have a really bad habit of hitting the ball exactly where the fielders are placed. I guess, I like the challenge of it. Now, I am able to clear the field with ease. Last night, I scored a quick 44 of 20 balls, and hit some towering sixes down the ground. And the credit must go to this amazing invention.I hope this review helps some in choosing a bat for playing cricket, let's just say, for fun with no strict rules.
P.S: I'll add some pics, soon.

Users who are viewing this thread