FC Match Thread Match 2 :- Xtreme Rebelz vs West Coast Wildcats at Rebelz Den | DAY 4

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Matches against lower order are exciting (as well as embarrassing at times :p) .....

Gada bowled only 4 overs out of the 17 overs in today's play . Should've bowled more on a 4th day pitch . And neither could we get the new ball . After Reddy got Ashutosh LBW , the team sensed some optimism . But destiny did not favour us .....

Overall , bowlers of both the teams need credit for a dramatic match . And our batsmen need to improve their technique to surpass pressure times ....

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Congratulations Xtreme relbelz.

Best of luck both team.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Man of the match: Barry Allen

tenor.gif

Anyway, awesome match it was. Great batting by Bilal and Ashu at the end to bring us home. What a way to start FC ! Absolute thriller. Happy that we ended up in the winning side. Easily could have gone other way. Well played Wildcats. Tough luck, I would say.

Even though we won, there are some areas we need to improve.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At some point game literally went out of our hands. All thanks to Bilal & Ashutosh, they were excellent on this deteriorating pitch. Really happy with how our bowlers performed. Not to forget the debacle in Limited overs, a good sign for us on how our bowlers can perform in different formats.

Hard luck Wildcats, they did have some good sessions out there but unfortunately couldn't make it. Seeing how competitive they were, I'm sure they will make a strong comeback in the next game.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice to see a win!

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Just not our day in the field. We played really were til the end, credits to our bowlers for bringing this match so close. Batsman has to pick up their weights to support bowlers from next game. Overall a good game, Congrats to the opposition as they deserve this victory.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Just wanna be clean bowled by Bella . I've surrendered myself to you ...... :yes
I'll try my best Naman :p aren't you a nice young man?

You see that ? The whole world is jealous of us both . Doesn't want me to be clean bowled by you .... :(

He is waiting to show off against Lannisters
*furiously makes a mental note to drop this bloke when facing the Lannisters*

And I was seriously dropped . No unity of words between Captain (Bevab) & Vice-captain (Akshay) . One wanted me to play & the other doesn't .... Crap ... :/

tenor.gif

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I was talking about FC format :p

They are Lannisters still , be it OD or FC . Main point is the Lannisters . In any way , its a loss for me .... :p

Translation >> If you do cheating like this , then I won't play ....

DpH9knjWwAU3aWh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread