OD Match Thread Match 4, West Coast Wildcats v Lannisters at Dodger Stadium | FULL MATCH POSTED

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wait we lost? That wasn't to plan.

Completely unrelated, but are there midseason trades?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So close! A great innings from Et Cetra but unfortunately we ended up on the losing side. It was a treat to watch him from the other end and give him the strike in my 86 run partnership with him. So disappointing to end up losing after getting this close while chasing a big total like this. Nothing to take away from the Wildcats though. They played wonderfully and they deserved the win. Hope to improve my performance in the upcoming matches. We will bounce back for sure.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Talha bhai's match winning performance was really unfortunate for us! That was a very close run chase. Perfect Square's defensive batting is the reason for that loss. Our opening partnership aren't going good in this league. Our batting star asprin played a courageous knock there. We'll come back strong in the upcoming OD matches. [HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic performance from the boys. Two close finishes have gone our way and at the very least our games have been entertaining. @Chandler Bing has come up with the goods big time in these close finishes, man sure does love the pressure at the death. Top class performance from the Lannisters and @aspirin in particular, could have gone your way on another day. We should get @Naman Thakur some rose tinted shades and he should perform equally well in the next OD game too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread