OD Match Thread [Match 7] Lannisters v The Amigos at Casterly Rock - Apr 2, 2018

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, well, well. Excellent exhibition on display. At the end, there was nothing separating the two teams. Great comeback by our lower order.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I should have defended 13 runs in the last over with tail enders batting. I costed my team the victory.

Das bowled exceptionally well and we came close because of him. And of course Naman Thakur. They both were amazing !

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hahahha, Negi ftw! :D

Wonderful knocks by Rudi, Mark and Cersei to get a tie for us and by Yash at the top for that quick fire knock! I guess I should just be dropped or open, skip.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I DEMAND A BONUS FOR MYSELF! :p
Jokes apart, an amazing game of cricket... Both teams were equally good, but credit goes to Lannisters for batting really well in the final overs..

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I should have defended 13 runs in the last over with tail enders batting. I costed my team the victory.

Das bowled exceptionally well and we came close because of him. And of course Naman Thakur. They both were amazing !

We win as a team and lose as a team. One person doesn't change results.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why did Kushal bowl? From what I remember, I had marked sufficient bowlers i.e, 7 bowlers while 6 bowlers are more than sufficient for an OD simulation game. I did mentioned one extra bowler to avoid such instances. But to my surprise a total of 8 bowlers have bowled.

Is there any issue with the simulator in bowler selection? Or is that how the simulator works?

Users who are viewing this thread