Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

I know and I keep being annoying ;)

It just unfortunately limits us from creating many stadiums, particularly kiwi and south african

Fingers crossed that being creative with hills and green stands may be able to replicate them, I'll check it out when my copy arrives.

Match - New Zealand (Me) vs South Africa (AI)
Stadium - Central Boward Florida (I had created this on CA via PC)
Difficulty - Easy for Bat, Easy for Bowling

Match Thoughts - What a match this was, although it shows South Africa won it was sort of thriller. I decided to bat and James Taylor based on his pitch inspection said right thing to do. One awesome thing about this years game is the straight drives you can play. Williamson and Guptil opened the innings and both played two awesome straight drives. I kept losing wickets as Dale Freaking Awesome Steyn was bowling one hell of a spell. His runs figure does not show how awesome he was bowling. I was edged all times against him. I kept losing wickets but there was two partnership that I had to work hard for Ronchi, Elliot & then Milne Elliot. Elliot who looked well settled was able to hit few big ones in the end and helped New Zealand reach 136/9 in 20 overs. I was looking like I wont survive the entire 20 overs as I was 45 odd for 5.

South Africa came out to bat and I was quickly able to get rid of Quinton and Amla. De Villers came out with absolute intent but couldnt survive long. It was Du Plessis and Duminy who took the game away, it was that time I lost all hopes but Adam Milne and Mitchel McClenaghan got me right back in the match. South Africa from 92/3 were 96/6 suddenly. Rabada and Steyn edged twice which went to boundary to my frustration. In the end the more deserving team won.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (5).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (4).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (3).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (2).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17.png

I love that we can see the detail on the partnerships this year. Are there any new additions to the stats and records too (probably thinking of career mode) where you can see your best partnership, who it was with and against, etc? I haven't seen the new stats records screen yet. I'm a sucker for facts and figures unfortunately, haha!

I played 2 Ten10 matches with Australia and went to look at my stats, they showed there stats as 0 still.........I have reported the bug hopefully its a quick fix as myself also love to play the game and build up my players stats. Love looking back after a dozen games see who is performing and partnerships would be a very awesome feature.

I think Big Ant are working on it. Lot of players are getting censored.
You can edit his name back to his real name by going into the player editor. I did the same for couple of "Censored" players and it was fixed.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (5).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (4).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (3).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17 (2).png

Don Bradman Cricket 17.png

What a match that was. I had absolute fun batting as South Africa. Although England did pull back things with wickets especially Moeen Ali but it was a delight batting. I have seen people say they are not able to score runs in particular areas. I say wait, play more and then you will. I scored runs all around the park. In the end due to some lineup bug that I have already posted, England's lineup contained more test kind of players, although they were the ones scoring 50's :p. England were no where near the target.

UI looks very attractive. Only thing which is lacking is the number of balls faced by the batsman in the final match summary. Any chance of adding @HBK619 ? :)

Last edited:
UI looks very attractive. Only thing which is lacking is the number of balls faced by the batsman in the final match summary. Hope they add it :)

Just post about it for 23 more times and they will do it.

Really really minor complaint, but I think I actually preferred the FOW display on DBC 14. It was really neat and spaced-out. Looks a bit cramped this time.

Users who are viewing this thread