IPL May 22 - Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It left Me tweaking in tears.
fearsome tweak Bala..
but we have the time and place to payback on mumbai at their home ground and this time by knocking them out

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Balaji is a true Tamil. Leaves Chennai to play for KKR, screws em over and lets Chennai go to no.2 spot :p.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It left Me fried chickening in tears.
fried chicken Bala..
but we have the time and place to payback on mumbai at their home ground and this time by knocking them out

It can happen only in your dreams, not in reality. :p

MI has got the momentum now and won't go down now so easily.
Symonds should be back for Suman and Murtaza or MUnaf should come back for Price. I don't know who will help MI now, but not balaji. Either Bhatia or Abdulla will help MI to win the match on Wednesday. :thumbs

vickyrox

Club Captain
We will see.
We played better cricket for 39 overs than MI.
your"s luck must have ran out

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@all CSK fans - Congrats for making to CL but why depending on other teams when your team can make themselves to CL by winning matches. That's not a right spirit :facepalm. Same goes for KKR fans when Punjab was alive in competition, they were hoping for KXI to lose, not KKR to win.

Its not as if CSK would not have made the CL if MI lost this game. MI winning here made our qualification instant. But if MI had lost and CSK had played the Eliminator, we would have got another chance to qualify by winning the Eliminator.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Ladies and Gentlemen , introducing to you the luckiest bastard that could have possibly born on earth - MR.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI !!!!

Can you please abusing? How much ever you hate him please abusing and stop shouting, writing in caps mean shouting isnt in?

Back on topic, this match was awesome but wanted a kkr win and wanted them to go directly finals by thrashing the Royals

Users who are viewing this thread