IPL May 25 - Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Under Ganguly's captaincy, KKR won 7 matches last year, but this year without Dada, they could win only 8 after having great players. Now KKR is out of IPL. The decesion to drop Dada has proved really wrong for SRK. :rolleyes

Anyways, I am damn happy for KKR's loss. :D

Ganguly ? then i am pretty sure that KKR would have knocked out of ipl in the group stages itself .It was gambhir captaincy they qualified for semis

Ganguly ? then i am pretty sure that KKR would have knocked out of ipl in the group stages itself .It was gambhir captaincy they qualified for semis

Agree
And People, I am proud of KKR"S performence this season.remember the whole city was divided, half of kolkata didnt support us, But the last two matches in Kolkata were a full house, which is a moral victory for us,
And regarding yesterday"s match,
We started poorly in both bowling and batting, but it was great comeback by Ten Doeschate,Pathan and Shakib to get us to 148.
and bowling kallis was great, IMO he is the best player in the world .Statistacly speaking he has got around 10000 runs in both formats of the game,And also got 200-300 wickets.
All in all our season must have ended but i am proud of the performance by the boys

PS- We still may have a chance to play in the CLT20 ,

PS- We still may have a chance to play in the CLT20 ,

what ? may be in the next year but not in this year because finishing 1st and 2nd will qualify for CLT20 and the winner of Eliminator match is the 3rd team to qualify and mumbai won yesterday so the CLT20 teams from ipl are RCB,MI and CSK

Under Ganguly's captaincy, KKR won 7 matches last year, but this year without Dada, they could win only 8 after having great players. Now KKR is out of IPL. The decesion to drop Dada has proved really wrong for SRK.

In Gambhir's Captaincy at least they won 8 matches .and in ganguly's they won only 7 matches were as old kolkata team had such a wonderful players like of Mccullum, gayle ,david hussey ,shane bond, ishant ,ganguly and manoj tiwary and still they failed to make into semis were as your saying this year they had great players which great players they brought they brought only yusuf, gambhir and kallis only 3 great players if you ask any one which is the best team kkr had and it was first 3 edition of ipl and now you see gayle, mccullum and ishant are performing really well for other team were as for kolkata they failed to perform

Last edited:
this is pretty much same as football uefa champion league is like 4th team have to play the qualifier match and the winner of that match will enter into group stage .and i am afraid now as year by year they are entering one extra team from ipl now the fourth ipl team so next year we may see the 5th ipl team as years goes on they may add full 10 team of ipl :lol

Last edited:
KKR showed a huge improvement in performance this year and qualifying beyond the league stage was a marked improvement. I am confident KKR will only improve when next year's IPL comes up, and who knows they might even go all the way next year. Gambhir has shown good captaincy skills (barring a few bloopers like giving Balaji the final over in that last league match, and giving Shakib that last over in the Eliminator). But he is learning, and I am sure he will serve India well as captain when his chance comes. And he has an aggression that is toned down unlike Virat Kohli who just bursts out at unnecessary times.

Users who are viewing this thread