Mega Patch v1.0 Released (How do u like it?)

How do u rate the Patch?

• 1-25 (Crap)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 26-50(Expected much more)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 51-75 (Good but wil iprove in future versions)

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 75-100 (Best Patch for C2K5, Yet)

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
aussie1st said:
The mega patch is more aimed at newbies to the game who won't have all the patches.
Great idea, as long as each patch is still available separately.

Damolee said:
I hate whiners, ffs ....whats 75mb?
A lot if you have a slow dial up connection :(

well due to the considerable amount of request for the different parts for mega patch,i shall have a chat to das and perhaps ask him to make a smaller mega patch for slower users with only the very essential files for download,this shd reduce the size of the mega patch.

Dont want to be disrespectful to the patch makers involved in mega patch but for someone like me making bats,pitchads,stumps,adboards aint that hard a job. SO what I would like is another version of the megapatch having graphic selector,TV overlays and AI patches being released as it would be of something under 10 MB.

Hope Sid and Das are listening

great work by all patch makers. But is it possible to upload the graphics selector seperately thnx.

A new mini version of the mega patch is to be released soon which shall have only the very essential files.This will help the modem users.

This is overall an excellent work but for future mega patches ,you can select a team and they make such patches which are not available beforehand.This is the way to go to keep poeple interested in something fresh.

Then size will not be the matter as people will be looking forward to it more willingly.At the time most of the forum members have already installed everything except graphic selector and new Espn ,so they are reluctant to downlaod it including me as I have only very slow dial connection.

Still it is wonderful patch for new forum memebers and they can change their game to extent by applying this.

congratulations sid and das and everyone else on making this megapatch. youve done a very good job and you deserve a pat on the back. however i agree with bharat and others when they say that they dont want to have to download the 75mb if they allready have the majority of what they are after. i feel that my game is patched up pretty well as it is. all that i really wanted was the graphic selector and the tv overlays.

i understand that you wanted it to be a drawing card for the megapatch das but is it possible to make the graphic selector and the tv overlays available without the megapatch. i mean i am currently happy with the AI used and i have installed the pitch mats and adboards and kits to meet what im after.

what i would REALLY like is the selector so that i can use the tv overlays i have downloaded.

thanks very much and congrates again

Hero said:
This is overall an excellent work but for future mega patches ,you can select a team and they make such patches which are not available beforehand.This is the way to go to keep poeple interested in something fresh.

Then size will not be the matter as people will be looking forward to it more willingly.At the time most of the forum members have already installed everything except graphic selector and new Espn ,so they are reluctant to downlaod it including me as I have only very slow dial connection.

Still it is wonderful patch for new forum memebers and they can change their game to extent by applying this.

my original idea was somthin like that,but as this is the first attempt we decided on mostly premade patches,but if we have the support of the patch team,pc staff etc,we can do this for the next version,but we needs more hands.

sid_19840

Ok here what I am going to do ...........

1) MegaTvGraphics Patch--
many TV overlays and the Grphics selector..

Can somebody please confirm that it is correct to install the .exe from folder 1 to c:\megapatch and not to the CK2005 root diectory?

Does the installer place necessary files into the CK2005 root directory even if you choose c:\megapatch as the destination for the patch?

Misinterpretations!!!!
I myself have no problem downloading 75Mb now but a few months earlier I was on a dialup.What I said was out of consideration of users with slower connections.I have been following every download everyday and have downloaded all that I liked.So it certainly makes little sense downloading it again.Also with the exclusive content having some errors , it would have been better if all the contents had been thoroughly tested before releasing the patch.Kudos to all those involved with the megapatch.A great effort and I appreciate most importantly the time and effort put in by all the members involved in the project.Keep it up.

Ken Jude said:
Can somebody please confirm that it is correct to install the .exe from folder 1 to c:\megapatch and not to the CK2005 root diectory?

Does the installer place necessary files into the CK2005 root directory even if you choose c:\megapatch as the destination for the patch?

Sorry you have to download it to the C2k5 folder only...

No body's is complaning abt the graphics selector.............Iguess it has no bugs as of yet.........am I correct??

das_vicky said:
Sorry you have to download it to the C2k5 folder only...

Thanks for replying and clarifying that.

Good work with the mega-patch. I like to have lots of things in one patch (like Wolf's patches for PES) so I at least am grateful for the efforts of the megapatch team.

Users who are viewing this thread