Melbourne Bitters 06/07 Team Thread

We might want to consider getting one more player. Just a thought.

12 always have been the right size imo as people who do not get to play slowly become inactive and then never bother to come here again. So, anything that works out best for everyone. I don't mind playing either in ODI or FC team to accomodate another player.

aus5892 said:
All the more reason to have 12 each, that way new people can come in and we can clear out the inactive people.

We can see how the player lists end out at the end of today once they have been submitted, if it looks like we are going to be struggling to fill 12 actives in each team we will reduce the number per team, this will only create chaos though as some teams may have to cut players.

cric_craze said:
so im not in it ????

In all fairness mate, you werent active at all through-out the season and have just appeared now conveniently when the team is being re done. You will go into the draft if you put your name down in the new players thread

Left_Hander said:
We might want to consider getting one more player. Just a thought.
I agree with that one. I recommend my mate hawkas (although he probably won't be active enough) or roxy, he's quite active.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Roxy quit the forum due to one of the moderators.

Wasn't that before he stopped coming on here? (How he had that large break in between)

I see we have draft spots, does that mean we're taking them? If so, pick up hawkas, you won't have to play him as he'll be a little like cric_craze in terms of activeness.

aus5892 said:
Come on Mark, we all want one more player, let's pick him and he can carry drinks for us :)
More than carry the drinks my friend. He should carry every team member to the match by cart.

Users who are viewing this thread