Melbourne Bitters 08/09 Team Thread

What will the Bitters win this year?

• Total voters
Probably the captain wasn't on at the time, or something.

Well, I asked Simbo to submit them as I am not finding much interest all of a sudden.

Guys, we are second last in the post count! :eek:

We need to pick up our game!

I'm away so I'm also finding it difficult to post teams. Someone pick up the slack!

If Siddharth and Simbo are both finding it difficult, then I'm appointing Lefty as our third vice captain in case his team posting is required.

Beauty! I will look at the squad and post a rough idea tommorow of what I may consider for our next fixture.

Well i hope i am opening because i am doing very well in that spot in both forms of the game.

Okay guys, this is what I've conjured up. Feel free to criticise if you must as I am no expert in picking teams:

1) ledzep (pure bat)
2) Sid (keeper/batsmen)
3) PaulNixon (pure bat)
4) Left_Hander (pure bat)
5) Metallics2006 (pure bat)
6) Simbazz (pure bat)
7) RoboRocks (All Rounder)
8) Gilly Fan (Spinner)
9) Mad Snake (pure bowler)
10) evertonfan (pure bowler)
11) aus5892 (pure bowler & captain)

Any thoughts?

Looks fine but i don't know about sid opening and having simbazz so low down but it is only a minor niggle.

Come on boys lets get our activity up! Looks like in the off season we are gonna have to sign some active players!

Yeh, I mean, c'mon LH man, i know you're jealous :p but i'm worth more than 6th!

Opening with Sid is just a ploy that I think may work. It is worth a shot! Though maybe with us in contention for the OD finals it wouldn't be a good idea to take risks.

Oh and does anyone know if Brad, The Spin and aussie1st are still on our list? Because they are on the first post.

Maybe someone could send a PM to guys like evertonfan and Ayub95 because they were active at the start of the season but they haven't posted in a while now.

Okay guys, this is what I've conjured up. Feel free to criticise if you must as I am no expert in picking teams:

1) ledzep (pure bat)
2) Sid (keeper/batsmen)
3) PaulNixon (pure bat)
4) Left_Hander (pure bat)
5) Metallics2006 (pure bat)
6) Simbazz (pure bat)
7) RoboRocks (All Rounder)
8) Gilly Fan (Spinner)
9) Mad Snake (pure bowler)
10) evertonfan (pure bowler)
11) aus5892 (pure bowler & captain)

Any thoughts?