Member meet ups- How many did?

I'll take this opportunity to note the net safety guidelines thread in this section. Remember that while you may know people fairly well on the internet, you should always be cautious when meeting people in real life. If you're under 18, I'd suggest not meeting people from the internet at all, and certainly if you do decide to, make sure it is with your parent/guardian's knowledge and consent.

Anyway,

I've only met people from PC when I've gone along to testing days at Transmission/TrickStar - so at least there was cricket gaming to cover up from the absolute awkwardness of it all.

IIRC Colin managed to go within a kilometre of my house on a trip to Australia without us having met in person, so there's a positive for us all.

Ha, I met Kev at the Codies day out through this forum. He looks a bit like an extra from This is England or Green Street but he was actually a lovely chap. Ever so briefly met Lazy Chestnut at the start of Uni, but never again. Might go play for his cricket club next year as he's still near Bristol.

I met Amar_SGF in March in a RailFanning session at Hyderabad. We had too much to discuss, PC.net, Railfanning etc etc. Was there with him for a 5 KM long bike ride, then solid 5 hours of Rail Fanning (recording and capturing moving rakes)

-I also met Zaxotes in this June at his place (Tumkur, India), he was feverish, but still he could come out for a lunch (his party:p). We talked about various things for two to three hours.

All from Hyderabad are 18+ ? If so, we can probably meet up at 10 Downing Street sometime soon.

All from Hyderabad are 18+ ? If so, we can probably meet up at 10 Downing Street sometime soon.

I can pick all of you guys up in my van. You'll be able to recognise it, it's white with tinted windows and a padlock on the back door. Keen?

Haven't met anybody that I know well in this forum though I would like to some day if I get the chance.

Would love to meet someone from the forum like Fenil, but unfortunately I am in England

I could meet hmm Prats, Fenil, User & Yudi since all live in Mumbai. It will take me approx 40 minutes to reach Prats' area if I catch a fast train. :p

Would love to meet you. IIRC you have taken up science, so we will have something else to discuss too apart from cricket! ;)

Would love to meet you. IIRC you have taken up science, so we will have something else to discuss too apart from cricket! ;)

I missed meeting you many times. Don't worry, I guess we will meet one day because I might crawl into Mumbai in near future, IRFCA are planning a meet.

Users who are viewing this thread