Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

Screen ID: Stevo1
aka: Steve
Favourite Sports: Football (World Game), AFL, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Rugby League & Union and im getting into NFL now.
Likes: I pretty much love sport either watching or playing it, into music etc, and friends.
Dislikes: Probs arrogant people lol.
Likely to end up as a: Well id like to do something in sport like, sports
management or journalism be good, or just any job at a high level sport club.
Sport Teams: Liverpool F.C, Richmond F.C (AFL),Aus Cricket,Vic Bushrangers,Melb Storm,Wallabies,Colts,Pacers.

hey just wondering what vcash is.. and how do you spend it ?

Theres a Vcash betting area in the sports forum. And you can place bets on sporting events and win and most likely lose vcash:)

As you can tell, im one of those losers!

Last edited:
Screen ID- Punterpupnroy

AKA- Toby

Favorite Sports- Australian Rules Football, Cricket,Surfing, Basketball and Tennis.

Likes- Music, Sport, Fremantle Dockers( in the AFL) ,Chelsea(in the English Premier League) Mexican and Thai food, Aussie Barbie. Many other things.

Dislikes- Carrot, West Coast Eagles, Manchester United, Car Racing, Terrosism, Natural Disasters, Bee's and Snakes.

Likely to end up as- I do not know at this stage. But hopefully involved in sport or animation.

Screen ID- Punterpupnroy

AKA- Toby

Favorite Sports- Australian Rules Football, Cricket,Surfing, Basketball and Tennis.

Likes- Music, Sport, Fremantle Dockers( in the AFL) ,Chelsea(in the English Premier League) Mexican and Thai food, Aussie Barbie. Many other things.

Dislikes- Carrot, West Coast Eagles, Manchester United, Car Racing, Terrosism, Natural Disasters, Bee's and Snakes.

Likely to end up as- I do not know at this stage. But hopefully involved in sport or animation.

Nice work, but go Liverpool lol.

Users who are viewing this thread