Menu Logo making Tutorial!!!!IPL Logos Released!!!!!

kills999

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I DID IT

Did it with a hex editor(still working on importer tho).

doneitna4.jpg

TUTORIAL LAUNCHED!!!!

Attachments

• LOGO MAKING TUTORIAL.doc
    494.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
nice job! can you tell me how u did it so that i can make ipl logos for the patch? How do you do it with a hex editor?

Last edited:

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Great

Great work mate waiting for the editor.
Release the tutorial soon mate.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
create badges

hey kill first of all congrats man, i just wanna tell you that you should make the badges according to the roster file i have posted in MSDhoni's thread. there i have also posted which team replaces which. coz if you do something else it will only mess up the patch as MSD also working according to that roster for the pads. believe me creating correct roster of 8 teams with corrrect lineups and attributes is helluva work. i dont have balls to do that stuff again. it took me non stop 14 hours to do that. so plzzzzz

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I ask you again. Can you please post the tutorial?

Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Hey kills i have made the work easier. Instead of solving my problem, you should replace the logos I have made. Like we always work togther;)
Here are the logos. please paste the frontend.mng file after u put all the logos back in.
Here are the logos:
View attachment 52046

Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
hey kills mate, the kits you made have inverted logos on the arms? can u correct that, you also seems to have problem with the size of logos on the arms. here is the solution. take the full sleeve shirt in the adobe. the in the bottom part there is shirt, on the top are the two arms of shirts.on the two arms divide both in half hypothetically(not really just look where their half is). for left side arm. the outer half is elbow and other half is elbow to shoulder. if you put any logo on elbow part it remains normal. but on the other half near biceps what game does is stretch that part almost 1.5 to 2 times in game. so a normal logo looks weird. ihave tried myself and putting a smaller logo gives success. i hope this helps you. see ya mate.

kills999

Club Cricketer
u hv not imporetd the logos correctly.Ill put ur logos in MS might take some time tho.Lenghty process..

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
kills have u read my post bout the kits

max_dillon2007 added 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

gimme your yahoo id, we can chat bout the problems bout the patch ther in real time
send ur id in message

max_dillon2007 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

gimme your yahoo id, we can chat bout the problems bout the patch ther in real time
send ur id in message

kills999

Club Cricketer
MS I hope u hv asked the IPL patch makers of Cricket '07 bfore using those logos.Plz ask any1 of them to post here so that I can confiirm

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
what u talking about kills. i made those logoes of my own.i didnt take it 0ff cricket 07. ok so help me soon as possible. and can u fix ur tutorial and give the right one because i did follow the tutorial and the results came out bad.

MS Dhoni added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

i made them look like the ones black magic used in his patch . trust me i made them my own. match the ones he made and the one i made way big difference. different shares and symbols. and symbols are bigger inside.

Users who are viewing this thread