Mid game save bug (career mode)

Craven91

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I’m having a bit of a problem with my career mode at the moment, where essentially when I save mid game half the time I am losing all of my progress from that match. When I click to exit it tells me my progress will be saved but sometimes instead of taking me out of career it takes me back to my career home screen, where it’s ready to start the match again. Yesterday I spent well over an hour getting my first first-class century only for it to be erased.

I haven’t been able to find anybody mentioning this elsewhere in the forums, so I thought I would post this in the hope that somebody has an idea how to fix this or whether I’m doing something which could be causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
I have also faced the same problem some times while playing 20-20 games when I tried to exit the game in between the overs. However when I tried to exit the game after complete of the over,that problem did not occur again.

shashwat chaurasiya

School Cricketer
go to your defender settings and allow access to the folder as shown in the pics below, this will solve the issue instantaneously.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread